ArrowDetectedNOOB H4X Basic

Posts 31–45 of 503 · Page 3 of 34
Quote Originally Posted by daneli22 View Post
n-jector won't work used mpress on perx works fine
to pack perx with mpress download mpress(google) put mpress to perx folder and move perx in mpress will automatically pack really quick done ;D
I was just about to say that n-jector won't work
HOW do u open up menu to turn on hacks on a laptop i pressed insert and it pops up but i cant turn on or off wat i want (LIKE OPEN UP THE SUB CATEGORYON THE MENU?).???
how do you pack it with mpress? Im confused
Quote Originally Posted by WTFXD185 View Post
how do you pack it with mpress? Im confused
Same way you use N-Jector.
Drag the Injector to mpress.exe
Quote Originally Posted by teckaufman View Post
Same way you use N-Jector.
Drag the Injector to mpress.exe
N-Injector doesn't need to be mpressed.
sweet hacks love it .
Even if i mpress PerX it still crash combat arms even before the loading PLEASE HELP!!!

Im using windows 7 64-bit
IM having trouble when running as admin it says i dont have theright permissions to acces the file. any1 help me plz
Weird, my menu doesn't pop up.
XP 32 Bit.
damn I wish I could hack but I dont think I will for about 3 months or so
just to wait untill Nexon gets off my back. untill then ill be studying C++
works for me
xp 32

i used to crash then i renamed the injector to Fraps.exe and now it works very well
I wish they made hacks like this for project blackout . anyways good hack i like the menu very crisp fonts .
Use any injector to inject the dll
Make sure you Anti-Virus is Disabled
When you want to activate something on the menu in game:
1)Press Esc
2) Use left and right click to turn on/off the hacks

*BUG: after one hour of playing i dot disconnected its not a big problem but yeah just letting Noob know
Thanks for updating<3
Posts 31–45 of 503 · Page 3 of 34
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us