Ventrilo Server

PollVentrilo Server?
Yes84% · 37
No16% · 7
44 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Ventrilo Server
Hey i was wondering, i run a web server, im wiling to host a free ventrilo server, just wondering if people would want me to do this, vote on it and let me now!




Edit: OK, i jsut decided to put it up, the ip is: mpgh.hopto.org, and the port is: 3784

happy chatting, ill be on viper if u get on ill fill u in on the stuff for the mod!
thats where i assing an admin password for the mods, so they can ban people, and you can have channels too!
Quote Originally Posted by pownage017 View Post
thats where i assing an admin password for the mods, so they can ban people, and you can have channels too!
Hmm cool, whts ur site? and u think i can be a mod on it?
not going to discuss whos going to be mod on it yet, but if wanted, i can make it so people have their own channels they can control what goes on in them!, if the yes votes hits 10 ill put it up!

PM me for a channel or if u wanna discuss mod stuff
Well i dont mind, and who is ur host, may i ask... whts ur site?
im hosting it myself, its sitting in a building about 20 blocks from where i live, and is constantly running, its more of a gaming website, its for a flight sim game, not mine im just hosting it, and i cant release (advertising) lol!!!!!, but yea, viper ill get on msn talk to me there
No need I have a 100 slot 1 right now but only 3 people use it so Yall can have it let me go get my default password.LoL soory if you would like me to
ive got an unlimited slot!, plus full control over it and no need to worry about anything going down atall, plus i dont pay for it!, soz i gots one i jsut ogt it all satup!, im editing the first post for the ip 1 sec!
Read the first post over again, i got it up and running, just connect witht he info posted!
lol... ventrilo would be nice :]
HMMMMMM, noones on it!
ok, heres the thing, i just found out that ventrilo kinda sucks, so i jsut put up a teamspeak server same address, port is 8767 but all u need is the adress mpgh.hopto.org

the ventrilo server will stay open so both are being hosted! hope u guys enjoy all this!
I entered the TS, but I can't find my mic, so I can't speak...
and there's another thing...

Actually, I don't understand so well english.
I can understand the write, but I can't the voice.



but, I will try speak with you guys :P
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us