Vega's Ventrilo Server

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Vega's Ventrilo Server
Yeah...since i was banned from the one i usually go on today(dave saw it >.> they were #$&*@#*%#(^*&#%@#^*($&^#)%#) anyways I decided to host my own...8 people max at a time..but hey it works xD im putting this under the warrock section..well because the only time i get on vent is usually to play warrock with someone soo feel free to join

IP: vmpgh.no-ip.info
Port: 3784

MPGH PW = mpghrox
lower case plz in order to enter the mpgh channel

Feel free to make suggestions and I'll add em to the server...

NOTE: I can't host it 24/7...but it would be online anytime i am, which is usually
4pm-10/11pm on weekdays (GMT-5, eastern standard time)
and maybe 8am-11/12pm on weekends
Wicked i mite come on l8er cba atm bit tired thou =/
how I enter? needs program?
ty
how to get on:

1. download ventrilo client from the ventrilo website and install it
2. open up ventrilo, and click the arrow by the user name
-hit new and type in whatever name you want to appear
-phonetic name can be anything(this is what the server will announce to other players when u get on
-hit okay now
3. now click the arrow by the server
-click new, and type in vega's server
-under ip type in "vmpgh.no-ip.info" without the "
-for the port type in 3784
-hit okay and then hit connect and your on ^^
Hum...
i do this but says: Unable to connect to server
this mean that is off?
one question: i have to open a port on firewall?
ty
If you did everything correctly, then it's because "vega" isn't hosting the server at the time.
yeah i asked dave if he could host it, but he said he's busy with his kol server and hes trying to make a rose online server, soo yeah its just a small server i decided to host for me and my friends and is welcome to anyone on mpgh since im still in school soo as many others in here, i can't host during the school or during night...my mom complains about the electric bill anytime i leave the computer on =/
Lol, owned. I have my computer running almost 24/7.
leave the comp on and turn the monitor off. She'll never be the wiser.
Depends on the noise level of the computer.
Quote Originally Posted by SadisticGrin View Post
leave the comp on and turn the monitor off. She'll never be the wiser.
Unless he got a gay ass loud fan like mine, he's safe.
As I said... Don't you listen fuckhead?
Quote Originally Posted by The_Enigma View Post
As I said... Don't you listen fuckhead?
"Smacks Enigma's head fiercly" Sorry?
Sowwy...

I didn't mean it... :<
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us