QuestionWhy?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Why?
Why was my vista bypass 3.5 help thread closed? Helped a lot of people out I don't know why it was closed..
Because you are with a lot of moms.
Quote Originally Posted by -DarkX- View Post
Because you are with a lot of moms.
that didnt make sense
Quote Originally Posted by -DarkX- View Post
Because you are with a lot of moms.
Lol. Nah I don't think it got closed cause of me fucking everyone's moms.
Quote Originally Posted by -DarkX- View Post
Because you are with a lot of moms.
Yeah, that makes sense.

The mod who most likely closed it would have been gourav. At the time he had closed about 10-15 other threads.
Quote Originally Posted by Drag View Post
Yeah, that makes sense.

The mod who most likely closed it would have been gourav. At the time he had closed about 10-15 other threads.
But why? Cause i fucked his and everyone elses mom?
Quote Originally Posted by lahoe91 View Post
But why? Cause i fucked his and everyone elses mom?
Yes, that is why.
Btw, I like your reasons for editing. -.-
Lol. I know right. Haha. So is there any way to get it like re-opened or something?
Quote Originally Posted by lahoe91 View Post
Lol. I know right. Haha. So is there any way to get it like re-opened or something?
Talk to a mod? Or make a new thread about it.
Quote Originally Posted by Drag View Post
Talk to a mod? Or make a new thread about it.
Will do. I don't wanna make a new thread just takes up room haha.
Quote Originally Posted by lahoe91 View Post
Will do. I don't wanna make a new thread just takes up room haha.
Okay, this thread should be closed now then. :/
Quote Originally Posted by Drag View Post
Okay, this thread should be closed now then. :/
Yup.
yea it shouldnt have been closed that thread helped me A LOT!!
i will re open it ..
i dont know who closed it =/
any way this thread is closed that one is opened...
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us