[HELP] Some Questions

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] Some Questions
Hey guys, wazzup?

I have some questions that I didin't found in threads...

1)What is the function of SHOP in the hacks? Cuz when I use it, appear a window before I bought writted "Shopping"...But I loose GP...

2)Why the cheat of money doenst work anymore here? I change my EXP numbers, appear that I won 7000GP but this money don't come...

Thanks for the help!
Quote Originally Posted by MShinoda View Post
Hey guys, wazzup?

I have some questions that I didin't found in threads...

1)What is the function of SHOP in the hacks? Cuz when I use it, appear a window before I bought writted "Shopping"...But I loose GP...

2)Why the cheat of money doenst work anymore here? I change my EXP numbers, appear that I won 7000GP but this money don't come...

Thanks for the help!
It's possible that they patched them.
Really?
Oww shit "/
Patched i think
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us