HelpHelp Hack question

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help Hack question
Ok i have a question...Does any of the Detected Hacks.. like illusion or Skillex or Black Cipher still work for windows XP.. I have friend that uses it but hes Windows 7 just want to know if i can be just as good as hacker as him. he has telekill. XD
Don't think so. XP fails.
Quote Originally Posted by jakester0895 View Post
Ok i have a question...Does any of the Detected Hacks.. like illusion or Skillex or Black Cipher still work for windows XP.. I have friend that uses it but hes Windows 7 just want to know if i can be just as good as hacker as him. he has telekill. XD
Most likely not but if it doesn't work, just search for another or use @flameswor10
Black Chiper dont, I'm not sure about Skillex
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us