Hook Detected

Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
He hooks Present & Reset i Believe....
Would that work with chams? (can you disable the depth buffer from there?)
And why would you want to hook reset?
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
He hooks Present & Reset i Believe....
@whit, you have Detour that works?
@topblast give your opnion please..
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Prolly Just Your Detour....Single JMP is easily Detected...
How can they be a single JMP function ()

JMP (ADDRESS HERE)


My, mhmm opinion is if you weren't hooking DIP you will not DC . Just use NX charms, or hook a Function CALLED by DIP!


I am so smart !
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


How can they be a single JMP function ()

JMP (ADDRESS HERE)


My, mhmm opinion is if you weren't hooking DIP you will not DC . Just use NX charms, or hook a Function CALLED by DIP!
NXchams-> easy shit, did that when I was still in my mothers belly
So I should hook a deeper function? Aight I can try that.

Which function do you hook?
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
[SIZE="3"]

How can they be a single JMP function ()

JMP (ADDRESS HERE)
Its The most Common way of hooking
And you ask how?
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Its The most Common way of hooking
And you ask how?
Jump is not a single Function -.-, it is a keyword. Also it depending of the size it is 1 byte + the address's size
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


Jump is not a single Function -.-, it is a keyword. Also it depending of the size it is 1 byte + the address's size
No Shit Topblast...I think your half BR
Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
I've my hook 3 functions deeper now, and it's still detected
when you say that, it makes me feel like you just added 3 to your offset, if i am right, I DO NOT MEAN THAT!

(why are people so slow ?)

I said "Hook a function CALLED by DIP!"

K this is how it is,


Your PTC function

void ptc(char*cmd)
{
__asm{

push cmd
call 0xDEADBEEF
add esp, 4
}
}

Lets explain,



INSTEAD OF HOOKING PTC, you will hook 0xDEADBEEF, Because that function is CALLED!! CALLED!!! CALLED!!!
by PTC

and i said hook a function CALLED!!! CALLED!!! CALLED!!!!!!! by DIP!


OMG!!!!!!!!





























*Take Chill Pill!*

wooo saaaaaa


Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
No Shit Topblast...I think your half BR
I am NON BR,... Woo SAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


your just jelly because I have to explain something to you,

Hater
I've my hook 3 functions deeper now, and it's still detected

EDIT: I found one cause of the d/c, I used to methods to unwind the stack to the original arguments (mid function hook remember) I commented them out, they were detected for some reason. But now after 2/5 minutes I'm still getting d/c'd

G2g now though, so first response from me is in about 9 hours. Please post whatever suggestions you have!
topblast you is the more smart .... jajajajjsjsjsaas

but the my hack, dc after that i packed he...
jajajaja

I use PEcompact
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
jajajaja

I use PEcompact
PECompact, VMProtect, PESpin, Themida, MPress, ASpack, Surfpack... and others give DC..

Then no is the packers, is the detour or other function of hack!

@topblast
Analise my hack ?
Quote Originally Posted by Turbulence View Post
PECompact, VMProtect, PESpin, Themida, MPress, ASpack, Surfpack... and others give DC..

Then no is the packers, is the detour or other function of hack!

@topblast
Analise my hack ?
jajaja
no,
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
jajaja
no,
JAJAJAJAJAJA
get screwed jajajaa
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us