Hackshield Ghetto Bypass (and tutorial)

Posts 16–30 of 74 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by deadnesser View Post
I rewrote the tutorial for the newest update so please stop talking okay? And I credited deadly data for his research.
Bullshit, you did nothing. Ooh wow you follow a completely straight forward tutorial where you can fuck it up and you managed to fuck it up. Congratz want a cookie ^^
Quote Originally Posted by tehwolfe View Post
Shut the FUCK up, I posted a bypass here earlier today and it got deleted by some fucking mod. So go fuck yourself.

Noob.
it got deleted cuz u was advertising. it wasn't urs.. it was from someone else on other site....... cough LEECHING cough....
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
it got deleted cuz u was advertising. it wasn't urs.. it was from someone else on other site....... cough LEECHING cough....
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED YOU NOOB!!!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SMOKING.
LOL!!!!! NOOB!!!!!
^^ Of course it does, everyone talking shit here have not tried it, or are just too lazy to download the correct materials. Im halfway done in making mine, lol.
This tutorial removes hacking tool in the middle of a game; the easiest way would be to bypass HShield even opening which I am attempting to do.
Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
This tutorial removes hacking tool in the middle of a game; the easiest way would be to bypass HShield even opening which I am attempting to do.
You probably won't succeed in doing this because hackshield is not in charge of loading d3d9 and by not loading hackshield, you won't be loading the game.
Quote Originally Posted by SinXZ View Post
For those who are lazy to compile it themselves, I compiled it for you.
Download Here!
Don't trust me?
Here's a VirusScan
I already did this on the first page, see the attachments.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
I'm going to try this... in C++ though.. will it work in c++?
Yes but you will still need to use an unpacked engine with a fixed crc32. Then just make a .dll that patches the bytes when it starts up.
Big deal, go fuck a tree.
why would i fuck a tree, when i have ur mom..

oh GG

gotta do my HW bye everybody
I'm going to try this... in C++ though.. will it work in c++?
nice dub post iwin
what do you mean fix the crc32? What is that? Can you explain?

And sorry for the double post, my bad =(
Posts 16–30 of 74 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us