Hackshield Ghetto Bypass (and tutorial)

Posts 31–45 of 74 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by tehwolfe View Post
Big deal, go fuck a tree.
Dont mind if I do/

Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
what do you mean fix the crc32? What is that? Can you explain?

And sorry for the double post, my bad =(
Download PEID and the crc32 plugin.
Then open PEID and open up the original engine.
Then look at the crc32 using the plugin tray at the bottom.
Copy this crc32 value, and then open up your modified engine.
Then paste the copied crc32 value using the plugin and click fix it.
*Boring* Doesn't work... I get "Failed To Update..." sometimes i just d/c when i select server.... "FAILED"
Quote Originally Posted by kingpop91770 View Post
*Boring* Doesn't work... I get "Failed To Update..." sometimes i just d/c when i select server.... "FAILED"
Did I ever say rename your hsupdate or hs folder? No
Rename those back to what they were
Quote Originally Posted by deadnesser View Post
Did I ever say rename your hsupdate or hs folder? No
Rename those back to what they were
Hello Noob. HS and CA do a size check so no you can't use an unpacked version.
Quote Originally Posted by tehwolfe View Post
Hello Noob. HS and CA do a size check so no you can't use an unpacked version.
Hi bigger noob, if you fix the crc32 of the engine you won't get a corruption error
Quote Originally Posted by deadnesser View Post
Hi bigger noob, if you fix the crc32 of the engine you won't get a corruption error
Do you honestly think that you have any idea about bypasses. You had to use a fucking tutorial that is C/P.

And no I didn't use a tutorial I made mine on my own.
You're only getting that error because you renamed HShield.

There's seriously no other way to make a bypass; i'm puzzled on how Dave does it.
LOL!!!

Wow noob! Iwin theres tons of other methods. This is just the absolute easiest method there is.
Quote Originally Posted by tehwolfe View Post
LOL!!!

Wow noob! Iwin theres tons of other methods. This is just the absolute easiest method there is.
What the fuck is wrong with you? You just said you can't do it and now that I posted saying you can you all of a sudden think of a whole bunch of other methods for making this work? I'm not forcing you to use this okay? Please stop flaming all over this thread.
So what its a tutorial on a bypass that works.

/End of discussion.
Not quite. I promise it'll be nerfed next patch.
And thats a RAC Worry Free Guarrentee.
wow isn't that alil harsh? tehwolfe
i love pie, does this come with pie?
Posts 31–45 of 74 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us