[Request Signature.]
Main Text/Name: ~Krazie (Above and sub text down)
Sub Text/Quote: Fear Me.(With CAPITAL)
Size: Normal size.
Style: Do they mean with style like flames etc?<--I'm PS nub ^^
Theme: image.
Colour: -
Image/Render: I would like this meta knight to the right: http://images.wikia.com/kirby/en/ima...eta_Knight.JPGⓘ and this kirby to the left if possible: http://www.absoluteanime.com/kirby/sword_kirby.gifⓘ
Designer: Everybody except Miyama Yuna(Because of private reasons. No further info FROM me), I would like a few people to do it, so I can see those and pick one/two.
Other Information: Fire background please. And if its possible I want those images smalled?. Thanks beforehand.
If its possible I want a matching avatar.
~Martin
Sub Text/Quote: Fear Me.(With CAPITAL)
Size: Normal size.
Style: Do they mean with style like flames etc?<--I'm PS nub ^^
Theme: image.
Colour: -
Image/Render: I would like this meta knight to the right: http://images.wikia.com/kirby/en/ima...eta_Knight.JPGⓘ and this kirby to the left if possible: http://www.absoluteanime.com/kirby/sword_kirby.gifⓘ
Designer: Everybody except Miyama Yuna(Because of private reasons. No further info FROM me), I would like a few people to do it, so I can see those and pick one/two.
Other Information: Fire background please. And if its possible I want those images smalled?. Thanks beforehand.
If its possible I want a matching avatar.
~Martin


