UnhappyHelp please.?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help please.?
I need some help..
I can't find Visual Basics..well I did find one but it said that it could put two things into my registry. I need some help
I have already tried to get that.
But after its near done installing, I get this error that some things couldn't manually import them selves into my registry
If U would post a screenshot would be usefull or:

THE 70% working way reinstall Windows
I dont know what PC U have that's why I say 70% chance some info would be usefull
What CPU(Procesor) RAM(Random Acces Memory) and things like this


Also U should download VB 6 if Visual Basic 2008 doesnt work
Better then nothing .....
I still sugest reinstaling Windows.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?