DetectedMPGH Pub Vindictus Console

Posts 346–360 of 473 · Page 24 of 32
This is a great post, a bunch of features, thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by DarkFate View Post
This is a great post, a bunch of features, thank you.
A bunch of features? Isn't it just a console D:
First of all thank you for the release. Its been a great help to me on lvling and stuff for the past 2 weeks.

But apparently the maintenance today has enabled the detection of nunsole.dll, well at least for me. (Not sure if its because of the game is still in maintenance or what else, but when I inject the nunsole.dll with Winject, it pop up a hacking tool is detected after a few mins in the login screen).

I guess a new update is needed soon? I can offer up my programming skill if you don't mind of my lousy skill, as I'm studying Software Eng and learning C languages and etc. (not C++ thou, I haven't reach the level yet).
Quote Originally Posted by seong8737 View Post
First of all thank you for the release. Its been a great help to me on lvling and stuff for the past 2 weeks.

But apparently the maintenance today has enabled the detection of nunsole.dll, well at least for me. (Not sure if its because of the game is still in maintenance or what else, but when I inject the nunsole.dll with Winject, it pop up a hacking tool is detected after a few mins in the login screen).

I guess a new update is needed soon? I can offer up my programming skill if you don't mind of my lousy skill, as I'm studying Software Eng and learning C languages and etc. (not C++ thou, I haven't reach the level yet).
Do you really think I would not prepare for such possibility during an 9 hour maint.

No worries, I've been at the login screen for 5 minutes with the new version with no detection..
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
Do you really think I would not prepare for such possibility during an 9 hour maint.

No worries, I've been at the login screen for 5 minutes with the new version with no detection..
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
Do you really think I would not prepare for such possibility during an 9 hour maint.

No worries, I've been at the login screen for 5 minutes with the new version with no detection..
When can we expect that to release? :P
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
Do you really think I would not prepare for such possibility during an 9 hour maint.

No worries, I've been at the login screen for 5 minutes with the new version with no detection..
Oh nunya ty so much your so deviant
OPS, SRY, i tot the server is up already
edited
I think every one knows this but moving NMservice from vindictus folder to desktop prevents your rankings from being recorded.
Quote Originally Posted by [TheOriginal]Jgizle View Post
I think every one knows this but moving NMservice from vindictus folder to desktop prevents your rankings from being recorded.
U sure? Some say it doesnt.

Edit:
It doesnt.
its detected guys ((

ima get banned???
Quote Originally Posted by andika25 View Post
its detected guys ((

ima get banned???
Dont worry, just wait for the new version.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Dont worry, just wait for the new version.
thats relief...thank you sir
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Dont worry, just wait for the new version.

Already posted and added to first post.. @Sid thank ya
Posts 346–360 of 473 · Page 24 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?