DetectedMPGH Pub Vindictus Console

Posts 361–375 of 473 · Page 25 of 32
Thank you very much, nunya. It's no longer detected.

Edit. I mean the one from nun2.zip
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
Already posted and added to first post.. @Sid thank ya
Could you remove nunsole.rar though too
Thanks Nunya! . It's working and the hack doesn't seem to be detected but there is one error it's getting but it's not shutting down the game. But every minute or so I keep getting. "failed to login" while in a dungeon or anything in-game.
Quote Originally Posted by espkillemall View Post
Thanks Nunya! . It's working and the hack doesn't seem to be detected but there is one error it's getting but it's not shutting down the game. But every minute or so I keep getting. "failed to login" while in a dungeon or anything in-game.
Thats not from my console.. That's nexon's shitty servers for you..
Removed as requested
how about re-placing NMservice.exe like a smart person? Removing it DOES NOT PREVENT RANKINGS!!!
servers r back down AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Dracconus View Post
how about re-placing NMservice.exe like a smart person? Removing it DOES NOT PREVENT RANKINGS!!!
renaming / removing it works for me
Quote Originally Posted by [TheOriginal]Jgizle View Post
servers r back down AGAIN
Probably because the maint caused super epic lag... And some fucking bug that when I exit Vindi there's some sound glitching out hardcore afterwards till I play another sound on my pc...
are the servers down again? i cant login now
I was playing for about 10 or 15 minutes, then an error came up and said ;

HackShield detected a hack device, Nunsole.dll and crashed.

They patched Nunsole.. :/
yea i got the same thing... but nunsole is updated now try downloading the new one
Quote Originally Posted by DarkFate View Post
I was playing for about 10 or 15 minutes, then an error came up and said ;

HackShield detected a hack device, Nunsole.dll and crashed.

They patched Nunsole.. :/
Open your eyes..

Read the 100 posts saying this already..

Go download the new version..

Have fun.
Quote Originally Posted by DarkFate View Post
I was playing for about 10 or 15 minutes, then an error came up and said ;

HackShield detected a hack device, Nunsole.dll and crashed.

They patched Nunsole.. :/
yeah....thats why she JUST released a new version. Dl the new version.
Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
yeah....thats why she JUST released a new version. Dl the new version.
She? o.O
Posts 361–375 of 473 · Page 25 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?