DetectedHack by Machida

Posts 136–150 of 222 · Page 10 of 15
bunned for 6 days :P ahahaahahh
Quote Originally Posted by sn1p3ro12 View Post
bunned for 6 days :P ahahaahahh
It works if you use iSt0re's
Erm, It Don't Work For Me, I Inject It And Everything, And The Message Comes Up, But Like I Don't Get Speed Hack, When I'm Using Knife, And Quick Weapon Change, And 1 Kill Hit.
Quote Originally Posted by kdrealg1 View Post
it aint work with mine
win7 ,64bit
since i cant use the other injectors ,the injectors u provided seems fine but when i login ,there's no hack's contents
Open the injector as admin or it wont work..
FAKE HACK! IDIOT MAKE HACKS JUST FOR WINDOWS VISTA AND 7 IDIOT SHIT! I WAS 100% Sure IT DOESN'T WORK... IDIOT IMMATURE POSTING UNWORKING HACKS ! GO KILL URSELF!
Quote Originally Posted by DarkWing555 View Post
FAKE HACK! IDIOT MAKE HACKS JUST FOR WINDOWS VISTA AND 7 IDIOT SHIT! I WAS 100% Sure IT DOESN'T WORK... IDIOT IMMATURE POSTING UNWORKING HACKS ! GO KILL URSELF!
What a noob, It worked for many people with XP , 7 and vista, if your PC sucks its not my fault, just get out of my thread..
Quote Originally Posted by DarkWing555 View Post
FAKE HACK! IDIOT MAKE HACKS JUST FOR WINDOWS VISTA AND 7 IDIOT SHIT! I WAS 100% Sure IT DOESN'T WORK... IDIOT IMMATURE POSTING UNWORKING HACKS ! GO KILL URSELF!
Nuub
dunt overreact ur a piece of sh!t he did a great job and go code by urself if you dont like this
Quote Originally Posted by DarkWing555 View Post
FAKE HACK! IDIOT MAKE HACKS JUST FOR WINDOWS VISTA AND 7 IDIOT SHIT! I WAS 100% Sure IT DOESN'T WORK... IDIOT IMMATURE POSTING UNWORKING HACKS ! GO KILL URSELF!
Just don't even use hacks, stop embarrassing yourself.
And how is he immature, when you're the idiot flaming.
what injector is best to use it ?
Quote Originally Posted by ToJaMleko View Post
what injector is best to use it ?
Idk, but i got no problems with iStore Ject on the thread..
why there is an white walls in the pic???? youse CcInjector v1 for vista 32bit
Nice 1!
Work fine, Wind 7 32 Bit
Works for me. Good job!

Windows 7, 64-bit
Quote Originally Posted by [PROTOTYPE] View Post
about 11 error boxes prompts pops up
got the same and nothing happens then :S
Quote Originally Posted by toggstah View Post
got the same and nothing happens then :S
Its the injector..
But open it as admin.
that never happened to me =/
Posts 136–150 of 222 · Page 10 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us