DetectedHack by Machida

Posts 151–165 of 222 · Page 11 of 15
Works for me ,
Window 7 , x64bit
Works still... Ur awesome
Quote Originally Posted by DarkWing555 View Post
FAKE HACK! IDIOT MAKE HACKS JUST FOR WINDOWS VISTA AND 7 IDIOT SHIT! I WAS 100% Sure IT DOESN'T WORK... IDIOT IMMATURE POSTING UNWORKING HACKS ! GO KILL URSELF!
Leecher .
YaY, still working for me. I go pwn some noobs now.
With iStoresinjector i got Fail : 126 and this with many popups ... pls help ... Windows 7 32Bit and 64Bit
Quote Originally Posted by baracho View Post
With iStoresinjector i got Fail : 126 and this with many popups ... pls help ... Windows 7 32Bit and 64Bit
Then use a other Injector.
the loader dont play he say erorr ??!!
wow i injected the hack with blackdragon injector and when i tried to go in a server it says i was blocked for awhile. I tried again, injecting it then logging on cf, it said i was banned for 2 days
Quote Originally Posted by superevil8 View Post
wow i injected the hack with blackdragon injector and when i tried to go in a server it says i was blocked for awhile. I tried again, injecting it then logging on cf, it said i was banned for 2 days
Detected injectors are detected =/
lol man, there dont inject, and yes, i have the needed programs, just dont apper anything
Quote Originally Posted by mataemo22 View Post
lol man, there dont inject, and yes, i have the needed programs, just dont apper anything
Run it as Adminstrator
First Time Run It Works Great Then On The Second It Works Great again .. and now for the third time I inject it .. ..................................

==================

- Third Time I Inject .. It worked again Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
First Time Run It Works Great Then On The Second It Works Great again .. and now for the third time I inject it .. ..................................

==================

- Third Time I Inject .. It worked again Thanks
LOL .
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


LOL .

Haha

But I'm Honest it do works until now ...
With which Injector it Works?
Sorry for Bad English, I'm German
Posts 151–165 of 222 · Page 11 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us