DetectedHack by Machida

Posts 46–60 of 222 · Page 4 of 15
YaY, worked perfectly for me on Windows 7 32-Bit.
Lol guys,anyone here upload for me the bugtrap.dll,cuz here it is gone
Quote Originally Posted by rubice24 View Post
I already thanked u and i will not remove thanks because u are a really good coder i just tested the hack and I did the Login in game and when i choose the server i get blocked :S
Can u help me please?
Maybe injector its detected right?

I already thanked u and i will not remove thanks because u are a really good coder i just tested the hack and I did the Login in game and when i choose the server i get blocked :S
Can u help me please?
Maybe injector its detected right?

100th post
man download finject injector not detected and forever work is the best
It doesn't work for me
Worked with Injectamunkie 3.0
job Machida
Didn't work vista 32-bit, faith injector, also tried with iJect.
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


It works
I played all day with this!
Its so funny to pwn noobs on alaska with this muahahah
i saw you -.-
kewlman
good job man keep it up
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks


here are your 100 thanks
Good job
Nice hack men! continue like this.
nice job keep it up
I will try it but now i'm in iphone
Posts 46–60 of 222 · Page 4 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us