My third sig :D

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
My third sig :D
Well, this is my second sig made from Photoshop..
It's an improvement from the first I think..

1st:


2nd:


3rd:


4th:


Newest:

Gimme some feedback, plus I need better texts, so if you know of any good ones, share them :P
I like the first one.
Thanks, and do you mind sharing how you made my avatar?
It looks badass :O
I like the 3rd one
They're good, but try to work on your blending. It looks as though you just slapped the render on there.
Quote Originally Posted by ImNoobzz View Post
Thanks, and do you mind sharing how you made my avatar?
It looks badass :O
Seleting a color and changing it over. Takes some time if you've never done it before. I've took over 3 years of Photoshop classes. So I'm really good.

And what tool did you use for the 2nd one, you can clean up the edges alittle and blend it some. like the guy above me said "looks like you just slapped the render on it" so ya. Try to do that.
i like the first 3 but the last 2 the words are kinda hard to see
WOW FTW!!!!!!
They look cool.. Nice sigs.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us