what resoluions did you test it with? cus with the resoluion i currently have it wont click the resart battle button.
DetectedSome Bots :D
i dont think its ur resolution if its just the restart button wont work, rather its ur computer/internet/server lag that made u missed. try adding just a bit more delay at the end of killing the boss, i usually use rest (72000) since i lag ALOT *10 fps* + i dont get on ranking system. so.. try that.
couldn't get it to work on regrets. here's what i did:
-setup binds to match pie's public binds
-run game, go to boat
-the bots automatically click no start battles, which is a good thing
-once loaded, i just stand there, sometime it pull our spear, it activate OHK and god mode, but it doesn't skip stage, move, sometime it pull up the battle information screen (which is bind to N).
i run the game at 1920x1200 resolution full screen mode, and using mouse.
-setup binds to match pie's public binds
-run game, go to boat
-the bots automatically click no start battles, which is a good thing
-once loaded, i just stand there, sometime it pull our spear, it activate OHK and god mode, but it doesn't skip stage, move, sometime it pull up the battle information screen (which is bind to N).
i run the game at 1920x1200 resolution full screen mode, and using mouse.
yo does taking initiative bot wait for u so it wont finish in 1min.?
for taking intiative mission. my char doesnt throw spears in the right direction. it toward the red barrier.
Hey Crimson awsome bot btw i got my problome fixed with it missing the replay button. but i got another problome now xD i wanted to add another .. bot into it by altering the code of the other bots (im not going to release it or anything its strictly for personal use) but im having trouble geting the bot to show up on the dropdown list of selectible bots. i just cant seem to get it to show up nomatter what i do :/ a little help please
Where do we get the .hax dll?
Sorry if this is adumb question, but I scourged the post and im extremely tired, I don't see where we get the dll file.
Also from what I understand, we have to set bindings for the godmode and 1hk to the numbers 1+2(or configurable)?
Can I just use publicconsole.dll bind GM and 1hk and roll the bot?
Sorry if this is adumb question, but I scourged the post and im extremely tired, I don't see where we get the dll file.
Also from what I understand, we have to set bindings for the godmode and 1hk to the numbers 1+2(or configurable)?
Can I just use publicconsole.dll bind GM and 1hk and roll the bot?
Resolutions tested: 1280*800 (mine), 1680*1050 and 1920*1080.
I'm planning to add a rest command for all battles configurable by binds.ini.
For other bugs if you don't post a screen or something clear i can't do so much for correct it.
Anyways it 's my first creation with autoit so be patient and explain clearily your problem.
Coming with next release:
Then a question: Regrets bot works fine with 3-4 counters of spears? and contact bot? Thank you for answers
I'm planning to add a rest command for all battles configurable by binds.ini.
For other bugs if you don't post a screen or something clear i can't do so much for correct it.
Anyways it 's my first creation with autoit so be patient and explain clearily your problem.
Coming with next release:
- Rest command configurable with binds.ini
- Trampled plains bot
- Corrected Buried Sorrow bot
- Corrected Taking initiative bot
- Possibility to override auto-resolution settings (that should correct wrong mouse clicks)
Then a question: Regrets bot works fine with 3-4 counters of spears? and contact bot? Thank you for answers
It's a bit difficult to make, because the boss is after a long piece of map.
But i don't exclude to make it
Binds are all configurable, if you have another bind that have the same effect of god and ohk you can use it. Just configure your binds in the config file under god and ohk keys
But i don't exclude to make it
Binds are all configurable, if you have another bind that have the same effect of god and ohk you can use it. Just configure your binds in the config file under god and ohk keys
I have zero spears....when I get to the boss.
It seems like the bot isn't pressing 7.
It seems like the bot isn't pressing 7.
This thread is closed for replies.
