any ideas?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
any ideas?
Hello, I'm new and currently trying to develop graphic design skills. I don't know what to try and create and was wondering if anyone had any requests?

p.s. ill try my best, but don't expect anything good because i kinda suck
for starters, get photoshop&Cinema4D. These will help you TONS. I even put the .RAR files below for you, and the BitTorrent. Just follow the instructions. Also, some signature TuTs for PS.
BitTorrent-7.2.1.rarattachment deleted
Cinema_4D_Studio_R12_(Full_version).6098608.TPB.rarattachment deleted · 1 downloads before removal
Adobe_Photoshop.CS5.x86-x64.Pre-Release.Portable.5502411.TPB.rarattachment deleted
Thank you . I already have Photoshop, but haven't used C4D before. is there a built in tut? if not which would you recommend?
Thanks a bunch, you have really helped me out
Your welcome And suure you can do that avatar
lolz, mine failed i only spent a couple of minutes tho. yours is way cooler
Haha, I spent like...2 hours on it you'll get used to it
Damn! no wonder it looks so good. i really like how you have the glare and everything on top of your edits. is that your eye?
Yeah, My friend took it for me. (Low flash of course ) also it was kinda dark, and the moonlight was perfect
that's awesome. lol I just went to the bathroom for mine . I'm thinking about redoing it with a better quality picture and investing more time... but for now I'm going to sleep. got a big test tomorrow :/
Ohh. Gooduck then! And yeah, do it in front of a window with moonlight glaring off your eye
lol, weather is too crappy too see the moon here. I'm right near San Fransisco and we get tons of fog... goodnight though, I'm tired as fuck
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us