Elite Section

PollShould there be an elite section for crossfire
Yes73% · 49
No21% · 14
But then how would I leech?6% · 4
67 votes · poll closed
Posts 31–45 of 160 · Page 3 of 11
10k + or gtfo if not /donotwant .
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
10k + or gtfo if not /donotwant .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
that would be nice. but me personally i believe that all hack downloads should be at least a certian amount of posts to download them.
Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
1k .

bbbbbbuuuuuttttttttt OH CMON I DONT EVEN MAKE HACKS
People saying yes makes a 8/11 majority
Thanks are bad, some people have 500 thanks and they are leechers.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
nope .
Is there a reason?
Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
1k .
Daum.
. If you want a closed group for coders make a msn convo or something
It would be fine with me another section to moderate
I would like 1k post section for best Mods and maybe hacks too...?
Maybe. Less leachers
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
It would be fine with me another section to moderate
Lol u greedy

I say for members since 2008.!
Posts 31–45 of 160 · Page 3 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us