Elite Section

PollShould there be an elite section for crossfire
Yes73% · 49
No21% · 14
But then how would I leech?6% · 4
67 votes · poll closed
Posts 91–105 of 160 · Page 7 of 11
I say give it some time ...... Shiiit happens but still the 1337 idea is the best so far and 1 section full of pepole with 1.3k post cant spamm THAT bad <3
Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
I say give it some time ...... Shiiit happens but still the 1337 idea is the best so far and 1 section full of pepole with 1.3k post cant spamm THAT bad <3
No? Just looks at Jeffrey posts.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post

No? Just looks at Jeffrey posts.
I know! Top spammer!
Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post


I know! Top spammer!
He don't even know what he's posting...
1337 Posts Would Be Good.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
I don't think you guys know how chaotic restrictions are. Spam will be indefinitely increased.... CF needs more moderators in the first place. Especially at this timezone (don't beg for minion, that's off topic) ....
@Jabu make it invisible to people who don't give the requirements then troll that it was closed and anyone who makes a thread on it will be banned. Plenty of people would believe it
Then again you'd have to constantly delete threads on the matter in the general section if you did that...
Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


@Jabu make it invisible to people who don't give the requirements then troll that it was closed and anyone who makes a thread on it will be banned. Plenty of people would believe it
Then again you'd have to constantly delete threads on the matter in the general section if you did that...
That should work
I do think this is a good idea but exactly would put in this section?
Also for people like me which are very helpful and NOT NOOBS woudnt be able to go in there, shoudnt the people appy to get in this section and then a minion or some other mature person would verify the user to see if he or she is a valuable person to this section?
I would volunteer to help in anything:
Quote Originally Posted by Black Shadow View Post
well lets make it from 300 posts?
1337 literally means elite
If there is a section added it'll be 1337
1k post or 1337... i agree @Dave84311
Why did everbody just ignore me?
Thats very mean, but i dont really care anyway...

EDIT: Also [MPGH]Saboteur, [MPGH]Thunder both put "But then how would I leech?" lol
I guess if they only came here for hack, I'm pretty sure most of them would only go to the forums that say "hack", or "release"
Meh, half the people in the cf section hav below 2k posts.
It's got 70% saying yes 5 days left on the pole, hopefully the staff won't ignore this thread
Posts 91–105 of 160 · Page 7 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us