SolvedInjector please..

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Injector please..
Will someone please give me a Good working injector for Combat arms.
I have portal and i'm using A_L_E.dll File and It say try different injector if hack doesn't work , Portal isn't Working for me is there any other good injectors out there if so please post link.
... wrong section try reinstalling portal maybe. or use CodeNevers release of PerX
Post links for download? && sorry. Thought i was in right section.

Thought i was in hack help, Opps sorry.
1. Install Portal 2
2. Open up PornHub
3. Jack off to your Arial Font
4. Spit on your nipple
5. im high
/moved to help section.
Thanks!!!

NEvermind didnt work
Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN2 View Post
Portal ; Djector and that one all negativess D: Nothing works , Says unable to locate component , Reinstall applaction idk..

Yeah i think its the hack heres the link of the hackk...
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...13-2011-a.html
I don't know if you want to use a different hack but you can try this. I used it before. It comes with a Pub loader which basically is an injector. Pretty simple.

- http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...6-cdrstrk.html
Funny you post that , Haha thats the hack i been using. I just want Rapid fire, Which was in the other hack. But Thanks anyways.!
Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN2 View Post
Funny you post that , Haha thats the hack i been using. I just want Rapid fire, Which was in the other hack. But Thanks anyways.!
Lol OK. I'll try out different Injectors for the hack you want and get back to you.

@LINDEN2 Have you used CN 7-11-11?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...7-11-11-a.html

You might come across a .dll error which you can get from here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...-dll-more.html
The hack has rapid fire like you asked. Enjoy!
Yeah i tried it , And it gives me the same error , I don't understand .
I don't mean to be a bother but if you have to the time , Could you teamview me and see it? I'm not that smart with computers lol i know Some stuff.
But anyways Pm If you have the time Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN2 View Post
Yeah i tried it , And it gives me the same error , I don't understand .
I don't mean to be a bother but if you have to the time , Could you teamview me and see it? I'm not that smart with computers lol i know Some stuff.
But anyways Pm If you have the time Thanks!
What error are you getting?
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us