SolvedInjector please..

Posts 31–36 of 36 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN2 View Post
Okay ill try a couple time, If not ill wait for new hack Thanks for all the help.
Look for a gift in your inbox( :
Alright. Thanx & Sorry that they don't work. I tried.
Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN2 View Post
Okay ill try a couple time, If not ill wait for new hack Thanks for all the help.
Look for a gift in your inbox( :
Install the latest .NET Framework and Visual C++ to your computer. That should help. (:
I got NEt frame work , Whats the other stuff?
Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN2 View Post
I got NEt frame work , Whats the other stuff?
oh yea he's right the C++ and framework.
Need help?
Or do you go it?
What is c++?

Hey whats ur Ca id again imma add you , I havnt been on today but when i get on ill gift you for the hard work ahaha!
Posts 31–36 of 36 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us