SolvedInjector please..

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
Unable to locate componet , And say somthing about Re Installing the applaction . Idkk. You would have to see to understand..
Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN2 View Post
Unable to locate componet , And say somthing about Re Installing the applaction . Idkk. You would have to see to understand..
Yea. Download the d3dx9_43.dll, and put it in your Combat arms folder.
There is a link in this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...-dll-more.html
Click on the
d3dx9_43.dll and it will bring you to a .dll webpage and click on the "Or you can Download d3dx9_43.dll here"
After doing everything correctly, you should be able to use the previous hack and Injector you were using. If not, you can use CN 7-11-11. It worked for me after the .dll fix.
That will fix the problem?
Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN2 View Post
That will fix the problem?
It should. So hopefully.

Fix your .dll before looking at this. This is just in case.

Here's another thread you can search through for answers just in case it fails: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/302-combat...ix-errors.html
Dang thanks ! I'm doing it now.! I appreciate Your time and help (;
Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN2 View Post
Dang thanks ! I'm doing it now.! I appreciate Your time and help (;
Still need a TV?
I'm thinking so , Its not workingD: And i'm very confused. Don't worry if you don't got the time.. & do you play Combat arms?
Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN2 View Post
I'm thinking so , Its not workingD: And i'm very confused. Don't worry if you don't got the time.. & do you play Combat arms?
Want me to TV you?

& Yea I play. If you want you can add xX_Ice_Xx
I'll gift you for your time, I got plenty of money.. I bought Acr perm lol i spent 100k of my gpD: Lol anyways Yeah i'll put id and pass on here.
One sec..

Im going to PM it to you dont want every one out there being able to controll my computer.
Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN2 View Post
I'll gift you for your time, I got plenty of money.. I bought Acr perm lol i spent 100k of my gpD: Lol anyways Yeah i'll put id and pass on here.
One sec..

Im going to PM it to you dont want every one out there being able to controll my computer.
Alright. and Thanks man. I'm new here. Just trying to help out
Heyy Bad news idk what happened this time okay i Opened CN And wen i ran CA , nothing popped up any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN2 View Post
Heyy Bad news idk what happened this time okay i Opened CN And wen i ran CA , nothing popped up any ideas?
Did the injector close when you started up C.A?
Make sure you run the Injector as Admin.
(I ran C.A as Admin. and mine worked)
And press insert when it injects.
Tried, But no luck ; I'm not getting the error no more.
Just nothing is comming up when i click insert, Its okay lol maybe i'm ment not to have hacks!
Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN2 View Post
Tried, But no luck ; I'm not getting the error no more.
Just nothing is comming up when i click insert, Its okay lol maybe i'm ment not to have hacks!
Run C.A as Admin. Took me a couple tries for it to pop up.
lol Try different hacks.
Okay ill try a couple time, If not ill wait for new hack Thanks for all the help.
Look for a gift in your inbox( :
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us