What Program Should I Use?

Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by kibbles18 View Post
@lilneo whats up havent seen u in a while
I got bored of attempting to hacking on my own so I went and leached and was a total noob over at GD for a while. Actually learned sooo much and I plan to get started off on my own now.

And I was bored so I decided to come check it out.


On Topic: For anyone that used microsoft office as they grew up then you are going to prefer 2008 a lot. The change to 2010 is pretty harsh, as with all the 2010 software. Though the actual capabilities of the 2010 I would assume is that it's better but in ways much beyond anything you would ever need to use, for hacking at least.

~lilneo
Visual Studio is not part of the Office suite. The office suite holds no relevance.
Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?