First Sig's

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
First Sig's
I've been reading through the tutorials and trying to make something good. Here are some I made today. And feedback would be nice because I want to improve

Number 1


Number 2


Number 3


Number 4


Number 5


Notes: I was messing around with #3 and #4.
I liked 2 and 5. Yoda is sooo stoned.
ur background (each of em are plain use C4D try to blend ur sigs read some tuts

good job though ur learing
Quote Originally Posted by mostwanted
ur background (each of em are plain use C4D try to blend ur sigs read some tuts
Whats C4D?
google "c4d render" you will see.

personally I don't like them at all though.
You just said you liked #2 and #4 >_>

You hurt my feelings :P
Let me rephrase. >.>

I do not like C4D renders at all.
Not bad for a first. Try and make your renders a little more visible, but also blend them into the background more. 1 little tad thing that will help is to add a border and maybe choose a smaller canvas size.
mostwanted if these are his first sigs or wateva then he cant just get thrown into c4d.... dont worry bout c4d just yet mate

all you gotta do is brush up on some stuff, #2 and #5 is probably the best ones. they have a good flow, the colours are smooth. only problem is, that the sig needs a bit more action. not cahos, interesting sutff. try some stuff from the filters menu. and well worry about the text later. its not too bad
Ya, I just need to get some good text. dafont has so many its hard to find any good ones >_<

I found this tut,http://mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3307, do you think that can help my sig's somewhat?

Also for some random pics I find, whats a good way to just get an object from it because like in that tut the orc looks like it had no background or anything. All the pics I got do and it screws me up sometimes.

Here are a few others I did:

Number 1


Number 2


Number 3
The orc is a pretty complex tut, you might want to try something a little easier first.

I'm digging #2, pretty good. Aside from his face being all messed with. You could run a low opacity eraser over that just so it's a little clearer.
I noticed after I started >_<

Any suggestions then?
I wuld say anything by Chrono or Bull3t. They have some nice tuts. Chrono can get a little complex but its nice when you get it. And standoff has a new tut up. I actually did my Goku one in that style long before he tut'd it so i'd recomend that one as well. Jaded's other tuts are nice too. check the Zelda one.
What I want to know is how you get render's without backgrounds?
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us