bye everybodyyy
Hey guys. (well I guess I should say bye guys now.)
Those of you that know me:
I haven't made a CA mod in a while. I've been less and less active. I got a new graphics card, so at least I can play CA without lagging now. I can even play MW2. I tried to start to modeledit, but it just wasn't fun. Modding, in general, is just not fun for me anymore. Also, quite a few of the good modders quit.
Those of you that don't know me:
I am Disturbed 24/7
I have been a member of mpgh for over a year. I've tried to become staff like 3 times. I applied for 2 CA Minion applications, and 1 editor position application. (and if u want to count it, another CA minion app last year before my pc crashed.) I never got anything but a few name changes, and usertitles.
In general:
Before my pc crashed (about a year ago), mpgh was pretty different. VIP features weren't allowed in CA Pub hacks. People, in general (not the section), were nicer. The community was fun.
Now, it seems, it's more racist, strict, and unfair. I have been flamed 2 times, both for no reason. Both times, the people that flamed me didn't get banned. I did though. Even though I didn't flame them. So now, I got my account (Disturbed 24/7) banned on purpose. permanently. Maybe, next year, mpgh will have changed again. Hopefull for the better, this time.
Farewell: (Yes, I know the mention system is down, but when it's back up, maybe these will work.)
@JacketJr
@Nexon
@Opticz
@SmartAlley (best CA minion ever!)
@Abomitable
@spidermanftw
@ImmaNinja555 (beast at CA L96A1 mods!)
@Gaz
@bazookaboy
@crappy74
@XxShaddowZxX
@Vortex
@jerty000
@supercarz1991 (best CA modder ever!)
@.REZ
@MC² (AKA sazzad123, another beast CA modder!)
@Newb
@Jeffrey
@FroggeReborn
@DonBruno
@kentonyu
@Da Kurlzz
@sliverboi
@ShotYouDead
@XxAussy1995xX
@xDesmondx
@sTaXx
@Hugo Chavez
@Thunder
@AVGN
@Liz
@Dave84311
@Jabuuty671

Those of you that know me:
I haven't made a CA mod in a while. I've been less and less active. I got a new graphics card, so at least I can play CA without lagging now. I can even play MW2. I tried to start to modeledit, but it just wasn't fun. Modding, in general, is just not fun for me anymore. Also, quite a few of the good modders quit.
Those of you that don't know me:
I am Disturbed 24/7
I have been a member of mpgh for over a year. I've tried to become staff like 3 times. I applied for 2 CA Minion applications, and 1 editor position application. (and if u want to count it, another CA minion app last year before my pc crashed.) I never got anything but a few name changes, and usertitles.
In general:
Before my pc crashed (about a year ago), mpgh was pretty different. VIP features weren't allowed in CA Pub hacks. People, in general (not the section), were nicer. The community was fun.
Now, it seems, it's more racist, strict, and unfair. I have been flamed 2 times, both for no reason. Both times, the people that flamed me didn't get banned. I did though. Even though I didn't flame them. So now, I got my account (Disturbed 24/7) banned on purpose. permanently. Maybe, next year, mpgh will have changed again. Hopefull for the better, this time.
Farewell: (Yes, I know the mention system is down, but when it's back up, maybe these will work.)
@JacketJr
@Nexon
@Opticz
@SmartAlley (best CA minion ever!)
@Abomitable
@spidermanftw
@ImmaNinja555 (beast at CA L96A1 mods!)
@Gaz
@bazookaboy
@crappy74
@XxShaddowZxX
@Vortex
@jerty000
@supercarz1991 (best CA modder ever!)
@.REZ
@MC² (AKA sazzad123, another beast CA modder!)
@Newb
@Jeffrey
@FroggeReborn
@DonBruno
@kentonyu
@Da Kurlzz
@sliverboi
@ShotYouDead
@XxAussy1995xX
@xDesmondx
@sTaXx
@Hugo Chavez
@Thunder
@AVGN
@Liz
@Dave84311
@Jabuuty671





