HelpHelp please(Simple help)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help please(Simple help)
Someone wanna help me ? I made a new mod saved it converted injected now i cannot load CA it gets to like where the login would be and auto closes
Quote Originally Posted by BradRezMods View Post
Someone wanna help me ? I made a new mod saved it converted injected now i cannot load CA it gets to like where the login would be and auto closes
Try re-download CA, and try to Mod good, and better
Mods don't cause the game to crash.
Worst possible scenario is being unable to play due to "Game client is corrupted".
Yeah, mods don't really work anymore. I suggest you use more up-to-date mods or not at all at the expense of your game client.
i would just copy the mods into the nexon/combatarms/game folder thats what i do
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us