CoolMPGH Story needs beta testers!

Posts 16–30 of 86 · Page 2 of 6
Lol he doesn't know this is my Alt
Quote Originally Posted by codified View Post
Lol he doesn't know this is my Alt
Whos your main lol?

Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
you took that the wrong way... i just dont think he read the whole thing... not trying to satart any flame...
ahh I see my bad then.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Whos your main lol?


ahh I see my bad then.
lol yeah...
You will have to find out by yourself
Quote Originally Posted by codified View Post
Lol he doesn't know this is my Alt
whos your main and i didnt mean any of that in a bad way... i just didnt think you read the whole thing... because your #4 not 5... and if you did read you wouldve known that...

Quote Originally Posted by codified View Post
You will have to find out by yourself
well then...
I did read it but I counted killer twice
Quote Originally Posted by codified View Post
I did read it but I counted killer twice
ok... good that you noticed i didnt necisarrly count...
Quote Originally Posted by codified View Post
I did read it but I counted killer twice
Lol. Not gonna even bother to guess. Are you on your ban? Like 1,337 posts.
Not gonna answer questions I am undercover
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Lol. Not gonna even bother to guess. Are you on your ban? Like 1,337 posts.
or maybe this person just wants their alt to be ready... o.0

Quote Originally Posted by codified View Post
Not gonna answer questions mhu I am undercover
thats pretty cool.... i guess...
Quote Originally Posted by codified View Post
Not gonna answer questions I am undercover
ROFLCOPTER XD
[QUOTE=Originally Posted by codified
Not gonna answer questions I am undercover [/QUOTE]

Its Dave. Game over show yourself now.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Its Dave. Game over show yourself now.
lol well if it is even someone of the higher power... i hope i dont get banned for someone taking waht i had said wrong...
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Yeah hamachi is free. I remember using it for my minecraft server.
Hamachis free but after the 30 day trial you cant talk in server chat.
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
didnt wanna post anymore... was at 666 posts
anyways: great!!! so whats the problem exacally?



if it is... i should download it when i get my new hard drive...
And the problem is my registry page wont connect to my MySQL Database...
Posts 16–30 of 86 · Page 2 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?