SmileOutdatedsinJect mod version - auto close after injection

Posts 16–30 of 108 · Page 2 of 8
This doesn't work if you use the Manual Load button to launch the game. If you do that sinject stays open after injecting.

It only works if you start Vindictus separately.
Quote Originally Posted by sfcrazy View Post
This doesn't work if you use the Manual Load button to launch the game. If you do that sinject stays open after injecting.

It only works if you start Vindictus separately.
Well, you shouldnt use manual load :/
Ok, an updated version, auto close after manual load should work now.

I've fogot this function cause It never worked on MH Chinese version, they modified heros.exe(Vindictus.exe) and made it cannot be directly started, and must start by a launcher.

Virus scans:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
sinJect.zip MD5:c79c33bbb6798df7e33860634164b7c5 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

sinJect.zip - Jotti's malware scan
sinJect.zipattachment deleted · 184 downloads before removal
Approved .
Quote Originally Posted by Sylphia View Post
Ok, an updated version, auto close after manual load should work now.

I've fogot this function cause It never worked on MH Chinese version, they modified heros.exe(Vindictus.exe) and made it cannot be directly started, and must start by a launcher.

Virus scans:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
sinJect.zip MD5:c79c33bbb6798df7e33860634164b7c5 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

sinJect.zip - Jotti's malware scan
Edit: Never mind, it works, but just takes a while to close. Thanks!
fixed? i mean after update?
Quote Originally Posted by boysmu View Post
fixed? i mean after update?
Test it .
For me it doesnt work the "Manual Loading" when I press it says "Manual Injection failed!", I have the updated version
Quote Originally Posted by T1GER View Post
For me it doesnt work the "Manual Loading" when I press it says "Manual Injection failed!", I have the updated version
Start as admin, dont use manual injection.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Start as admin, dont use manual injection.

And I inject first and then start the game?
Quote Originally Posted by T1GER View Post
And I inject first and then start the game?
You start the game and it injects automatically.
Thx and I have another question does it work with 2 Dlls in the same time like inject 2 with this program
Quote Originally Posted by T1GER View Post
Thx and I have another question does it work with 2 Dlls in the same time like inject 2 with this program
Yes .
vindictus keepfinding the dll files im injecting
Quote Originally Posted by gwandak View Post
vindictus keepfinding the dll files im injecting
Make sure they are the newest ones that work.
Btw, don't bump things that are this old
Posts 16–30 of 108 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us