SmileOutdatedsinJect mod version - auto close after injection

Posts 76–90 of 108 · Page 6 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


Started as admin?
Ok now i got that, but now as soon as the window comes up saying it is active, vin closes. I got this working on the other computer i had until a week ago so im a little frustrated lol.
Quote Originally Posted by aj2vm View Post
Ok now i got that, but now as soon as the window comes up saying it is active, vin closes. I got this working on the other computer i had until a week ago so im a little frustrated lol.
L2's console likes to crash atm, we're workin on it.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


L2's console likes to crash atm, we're workin on it.
Is the console required to use OHK+godmode/bots?
Quote Originally Posted by aj2vm View Post
Is the console required to use OHK+godmode/bots?
For the bot yes, not for ohk/god.
we forgot to run as admins, after re trying its work perfectly
Hmm,i think 'sinject' just test in cn version,in fact,everybody can make "inject tools" easily,just use windows api "CreateRemoteThread".
sir i want to ask , im using vm ware and im sue this sinject (vmware OS is Xp sp3 ) but its cannot take effect even when im run as administrator... its till dont want to inject

if you can, please tell me sir how do i need to do to make this work on Vmware (xp OS)
Im having trouble injecting in Windows XP, the sinject wont inject at all causing it to get detected. Tried the HSUpdate hack but it still wont inject.
And I dont think I can run as admin in XP.
Don't remember if that option is there in XP either, but maybe if your user account is set up as administrator it runs it as such anyway?
Otherwise I'd recommend PerX, has been working flawlessly for me so far.
I use this, have used this and only use this. Never used any other injector but this. It's the most win injector. Auto-close and you can inject multiple files.
Maybe you shouldnt put it in the games' folder. Also, use PerX, has less risk to be detected.
its working in vindictus eu.
Never tested with windows XP and this was linked against windows sdk 6.0
I didn't have a XP box either.
Maybe I'll try test later.
Ad-Aware detects a Trojan ... anyone can leave the link to the original sinject?, you say that Nico is part of your old pack and OHK godmode but look at several and found it. please help I just need a good injector (if sinject better) and is free of any virus! please help me =)
Posts 76–90 of 108 · Page 6 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?