SmileOutdatedsinJect mod version - auto close after injection

Posts 61–75 of 108 · Page 5 of 8
is it just me or is this thing getting detected everytime i run it?
Quote Originally Posted by zelga View Post
is it just me or is this thing getting detected everytime i run it?
Meh, I'm really not sure about this. I recommend using the normal version and closing it as fast as possible.
I've tried searching but couldn't find where to go to get the normal version of sinject. Isn't it in one of dank's pub console releases?
Waiting till 23rd Dec, public beta of Chinese version...
Tested with Chinese version, auto closed thus not detected.
But PubConsole and Vin got detected, pity.
Windows 7 x64.
Quote Originally Posted by Sylphia View Post
Tested with Chinese version, auto closed thus not detected.
But PubConsole and Vin got detected, pity.
Windows 7 x64.
Meh, can't test on CHN, JPN or KOR servers, thats why I'm actually only developing for NA/EU. Just wait until EU detects it
Why cannot? maybe I could help - Chinese version.
Having a problem where i close sinject literally right away yet when its closed it makes that shutter noise. (the dll files get detected after a few minutes into the game) I don't think i can close sinject any faster than i do..
I think it's your dll get detected not sinInject....
Quote Originally Posted by Redruhm View Post
Having a problem where i close sinject literally right away yet when its closed it makes that shutter noise. (the dll files get detected after a few minutes into the game) I don't think i can close sinject any faster than i do..
What message does it show?
hmmm, first time ever, gamehack detected msg.
this injector is not working anymore . after inject some dll theres no sound click ... or any sign .. (na version test )
Yeah mine wont close period. It does nothing when i open vin.
Quote Originally Posted by aj2vm View Post
Yeah mine wont close period. It does nothing when i open vin.
Started as admin?
Posts 61–75 of 108 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?