SmileOutdatedsinJect mod version - auto close after injection

Posts 46–60 of 108 · Page 4 of 8
nice and noobfriendly
is detected. gamguard shuts down game after injection occurs and console opens.
Quote Originally Posted by stabmaster View Post
is detected. gamguard shuts down game after injection occurs and console opens.
Yea, this doesnt really work that good. I'd recommend the other one.
Did you close Sinject? I know this version says autoclose but the autoclose does not work.
I hope this sinJect will not be detected..
Quote Originally Posted by 20139658 View Post
I hope this sinJect will not be detected..
It gets detected more often than the normal one tho
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


It gets detected more often than the normal one tho
Hmmm where can I find the "normal one" XD?
Quote Originally Posted by Pringlez View Post
Hmmm where can I find the "normal one" XD?
why would you want the normal one? this one is 100x better!
Quote Originally Posted by abc999 View Post
why would you want the normal one? this one is 100x better!
Thats why everyone complains about detection
It should be auto closed right after injecting...
This doesnt work for me anymore T__T

I tried running it as admin and not as admin. After I select the dll's and open Vindictus.exe, the hackshield in the bottom right corner loads all the way and goes away, and then the Sinject closes after a few seconds.
change the compatability to windows vista >_<
don't ask me why but it works!
I just tried running in compatibility with Vista and Windows 7 (I use Windows 7). Both had the same failing result Dx
Quote Originally Posted by Sodapop97 View Post
I just tried running in compatibility with Vista and Windows 7 (I use Windows 7). Both had the same failing result Dx
make sure its just "Windows Vista" don't click the ones with service packs, then run the injector as admin... it should work!
if it still doesnt work, try disabling your anti-virus because its probably blocking the dll.
Quote Originally Posted by abc999 View Post
make sure its just "Windows Vista" don't click the ones with service packs, then run the injector as admin... it should work!
if it still doesnt work, try disabling your anti-virus because its probably blocking the dll.
I tried everything you said and still nothing changed. qq
Posts 46–60 of 108 · Page 4 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?