SmileOutdatedsinJect mod version - auto close after injection

Posts 31–45 of 108 · Page 3 of 8
It doesnt auto-close for me; im having trouble injecting stuff.
I believe the program itself auto-closes, but not the window. I thought something was wrong, but Hack Shield never detected it when the window was still there. As for injecting, meh. Out of my knowledge, but sinJect should work. Just close the window.
Thanks for release
Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
Thanks for release
@Sync go spam somewhere else >_<
@Pie Saying thanks for release
Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
@Pie Saying thanks for release
No need to when there is a thank button
Quote Originally Posted by Sylphia View Post
Hi there,
I modified sinner's sinJect, added a function that it'll auto close after successful injection.

Change log
[8/1, 2011]
Add: Auto close after injection.
Fix: Possible bug while get process list.
Enhance: No message box should be shown after canceled open file dialog.
Change: Updated code to Unicode code page.

Virus Scan Status:
virusscan.jotti.org

www.virscan.org
I give kudos to any hacker/programmer that spends their time to give us usefull stuff. But I have to say, specially to hacking noobs, use Perx instead. Overall it seems have a much more consistent success rate latelyt hen Sinject.
i'm downloading thankyou verymuch
Is this compatible with Windows XP (32 bit) or is this for Vista/7 only?

Can't tell if it's a problem with the injector or with my Windows 7. I made sure to install .NET Framework 4.0 and latest DirectX.

I much prefer this modded SinJect to PerX but if it's not intended for Windows XP, then I guess I'll have to stick with PerX.
Quote Originally Posted by mianori View Post
Is this compatible with Windows XP (32 bit) or is this for Vista/7 only?

Can't tell if it's a problem with the injector or with my Windows 7. I made sure to install .NET Framework 4.0 and latest DirectX.

I much prefer this modded SinJect to PerX but if it's not intended for Windows XP, then I guess I'll have to stick with PerX.
sinject works fine on win 7
Wow, completely brain farted. I meant to say "Can't tell if it's a problem with the injector or with my Windows XP."

It works with my main computer's Windows 7, but not working with the Windows XP I use in my virtual machine. I'm still using PerX.
Quote Originally Posted by mianori View Post
Wow, completely brain farted. I meant to say "Can't tell if it's a problem with the injector or with my Windows XP."

It works with my main computer's Windows 7, but not working with the Windows XP I use in my virtual machine. I'm still using PerX.
Try setting the program to run in compatibility mode for XP.
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Try setting the program to run in compatibility mode for XP.
Compatibility mode in XP? You make no sense
Sorry but it's not tested with XP.
Posts 31–45 of 108 · Page 3 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us