SmileOutdatedsinJect mod version - auto close after injection

Posts 91–105 of 108 · Page 7 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by escultor View Post
Ad-Aware detects a Trojan ... anyone can leave the link to the original sinject?, you say that Nico is part of your old pack and OHK godmode but look at several and found it. please help I just need a good injector (if sinject better) and is free of any virus! please help me =)
Sinject has no virus, many virscanners just detect it cause it acts like a virus. Don't worry, every release on MPGH is safe.
ok I decided to use it but still not working the godmode and OHK.im use NA Vindictus, this sinject and the last versions of vinpub66 and pubconsole. anyone can help me? I have windows 7 64 bit that has something to do?
Don't know if it's just me. "Hack Shield is detected....." after 5 mins injected success. hummmmm
Works well on me! Such a nice one~
It's being detected with EU and even when using hackshield emulator. PLUS I can't remove it from my desktop! HELP PLEASE!
How can I delete Sinject from my computer? Dx I better like PerX.
im just reporting in to say that this injecter got detected by hackshield on the US east coast side soooo just saying
Quote Originally Posted by kazuma-san View Post
this version is still work ?
Yar .
do i need anything to support or just this ?
Quote Originally Posted by kazuma-san View Post
do i need anything to support or just this ?
Well, you need the hacks you want to use.
Quote Originally Posted by kazuma-san View Post
this still work on NA version ?
Yes .
i don't undestand why everytime i use sinject after they maintain one week ago i getting error

"The size of the sync binary file has changed. The game must be re-installed"

you said is still working but one again i got this error........now i gotta fix this again....what a pain

will have to delete it because I keep getting that message even when sinInject isn't running
@_@;; Like I got the message once with SinInject and then switched back to PerX and got the exact message (so I took a screenie of it)
Quote Originally Posted by groovystar View Post

will have to delete it because I keep getting that message even when sinInject isn't running
@_@;; Like I got the message once with SinInject and then switched back to PerX and got the exact message (so I took a screenie of it)
Check your task manager to ensure it's closed, or just reboot PC.
Posts 91–105 of 108 · Page 7 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us