DN Hackshield Bypass

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
DN Hackshield Bypass
Greetings everyone.

Today I read a topic that someone came up with this idea to check old HSBypasses.. and I did. To my surprise I found one that instantly worked for me within seconds. I didn't really test anything... because I don't know what CAN be done on Dragon Nest as of yet and I was too lazy to make a alt to test it out.

Anyways, here it is:


- Download the attached file in the thread posted and extract it to your Nexon/DragonNest/HShield.

- Right click on the HSUpdate.exe and rename it to anything you want. Example you could do FFFFFFFFFF.exe for all it matters.

- Before you start Dragon Nest you will need to run the file located within the .rar everytime. It's name is HSBYPASS.exe but you can rename it.

You should note on startup the Hackshield process in the corner is skipped and the game just loads up.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
The original topic from 2008 that somehow works for this game still:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ld-bypass.html

It has no virus scan on it's thread so i'll post one, again use at your own risk as this is filled with threats apparently. I have ran it with Norton 360 running and had no issues or blocked attacks, it was also approved in that thread by mods (so it should be clean).

Also feel free to follow his guide if it makes more sense.

CREDIT ALL GOES TO @Harold I am simply borrowing it for here, as it worked for me.

Virus Scan: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
I'd be more than happy to try this out if it gets mod approved.
It doesn't need a mod approve, I pasted a old thread that was approved by a moderator (as the download is in that threads attachment).

On a site note, I was able to do the intro but it seems at random occurring it'll detect something wrong with Hackshield and close the game. So this I guess is not 100% working, but does provide the chance for someone to get in and test a hack.
No minion = no approving.
The thing people do not understand with this is that it utilizes a former approved topic by a minion. I redirected to it intentionally, for one not to take his credit but to show the download has been approved.
Hackshield doesnt start up but game crashes due to HS hooks im assuming. Maybe get rid of the hooks and this will work.

And i understand im simply stating that if there is no minion for a section.. theres no approval needed.
Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
Hackshield doesnt start up but game crashes due to HS hooks im assuming. Maybe get rid of the hooks and this will work.

And i understand im simply stating that if there is no minion for a section.. theres no approval needed.
Hmm.. weird. It's only the base work as far as I've seen so far. I was able to get it to start and play the introduction, then upon trying to go to town it crashed and gave a error about weird behavior of HS. The only reason to bring this back to light was to see if someone of more expertise in such things could finish the deal.

And ahh I see... I misunderstood my apologies.
True that hackshield doesnt load, but the hooks still attach themselves to the game, which basicly that method doesnt work a single bit.

Can't attach cheatengine or and memory editors to dragonnest.exe.

Only solution is my method is you have 32bit systems.
Quote Originally Posted by dark9011 View Post
True that hackshield doesnt load, but the hooks still attach themselves to the game, which basicly that method doesnt work a single bit.

Can't attach cheatengine or and memory editors to dragonnest.exe.

Only solution is my method is you have 32bit systems.
Probably because you're in a main town... which is how everyone logs in sadly. Make a new toon and do it and see. The hooks indeed are still present.

The only thing this does is stops the updating and the process itself. Maybe someone like I said who is good at this can find a way to bypass the hooks for profit.

All we can do is wait it seems for now though, us non 32-bit users.
worked for me... im on 32bit is the game like gonna crash or something?

yep... crashed, damn i was so happy, because i have problems with hackshield.
maybe its time to put all head together and think of a way to do so. only 1 week left. so after that maybe a good release of bypass hackshield. or wait till final DN come out and max release of hack .. ( That I like )
Even at release, there wont be a single hack released until we get ourselves a REAL hacker, not just some little kiddies in here who can run cheatengine and think they're good.

Chinese people are all over hacks in DNcn, they have the base offsets n such and already know how to do it. they can easily upgrade their hacks when adresses change.

but, like those chinese gold farmers, these people do it for a living to make money... they make these hacks and sell time cards to people to use them.
Quote Originally Posted by dark9011 View Post
Even at release, there wont be a single hack released until we get ourselves a REAL hacker, not just some little kiddies in here who can run cheatengine and think they're good.

Chinese people are all over hacks in DNcn, they have the base offsets n such and already know how to do it. they can easily upgrade their hacks when adresses change.

but, like those chinese gold farmers, these people do it for a living to make money... they make these hacks and sell time cards to people to use them.
This game hasnt even been out a week. And im not talking about China. Give it time there will be hacks. Cause our "Kiddies" in this section dont just troll like some. They contribute.




FUCK CHINA
Quote Originally Posted by dark9011 View Post
Even at release, there wont be a single hack released until we get ourselves a REAL hacker, not just some little kiddies in here who can run cheatengine and think they're good.

Chinese people are all over hacks in DNcn, they have the base offsets n such and already know how to do it. they can easily upgrade their hacks when adresses change.

but, like those chinese gold farmers, these people do it for a living to make money... they make these hacks and sell time cards to people to use them.
Base offsets don't mean anything when we're using a completely different client.

Take into account how much a program may vary from v5 to v78, not to mention language differences.
Yeah it crashes. The hooks are still the problem. It bypasses until you visit a town and the hooks basically go wtf!?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?