Talking3 simple hack requests

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
3 simple hack requests
So I'm kinda new and I am grasping what injectors and stuff is, I just have trouble finding downloads for hacks that some links and threads imply. I was hoping someone could make a simpler menu with these three hacks: aimbot, chamm, and no recoil, and also no spread if it isnt too much trouble (i can go without it). If anyone could give me a download or direct me to a thread that has these hacks (unpatched of course) then that would be great! Thanks!
Dude no offense to you but Aimbots(the good ones) are in VIP hacks.... sorry but yea no spread no recoil and chams are commen in most CA pub's
I have had over 3 Aimbots(non-VIP) and they were really good they are all patched now. If you have 1000 post you can go in Elite Mods secton and there is a rumor that Black Cipher 6 is in there. So start being active(not to active you will be banned for spamming).
Quote Originally Posted by PatrickRocks View Post
I have had over 3 Aimbots(non-VIP) and they were really good they are all patched now. If you have 1000 post you can go in Elite Mods secton and there is a rumor that Black Cipher 6 is in there. So start being active(not to active you will be banned for spamming).
There is no Elite Hack section
Quote Originally Posted by PatrickRocks View Post
I have had over 3 Aimbots(non-VIP) and they were really good they are all patched now. If you have 1000 post you can go in Elite Mods secton and there is a rumor that Black Cipher 6 is in there. So start being active(not to active you will be banned for spamming).
LOL you fail and here is my proof that you do.
Alright so I don't NEED aimbot but its appreciated. So the only thing I want is no spread/recoil and the cham where you can see the enemy players through walls. Any UN-PATCHED info or direct downloads for that or any single one of those will be highly appreciated. Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by mjohnson741 View Post
Alright so I don't NEED aimbot but its appreciated. So the only thing I want is no spread/recoil and the cham where you can see the enemy players through walls. Any UN-PATCHED info or direct downloads for that or any single one of those will be highly appreciated. Thank you!
Just keep browsing the Combat Arms hack section and youll fine the hacks you're looking for in no time, if there isnt, just wait for the next releases.
Is Flameswor10's hacks unpatched? I have it and injected it with PerX but the menu wouldn't come up when I pressed insert. I saw nothing about it being patched; it was updated 5 days ago
lol i can tell MORE THAN HALF of the people in MPGH right now Cant Wait for BC6 Lmao including me -.-
Quote Originally Posted by ilys99r View Post
lol i can tell MORE THAN HALF of the people in MPGH right now Cant Wait for BC6 Lmao including me -.-

-_-
. . . . . .
I do not want t burst your bubble, but its probably gonna stay private or in a different section only accesible to peaople with 1000 posts. :/
There is no Elite Hack Section kiddies. NOOB hasn't released BC6, and I really hope he NEVER DOES. Stop fucking asking for it.

As to the OP, try a different injector brosef, try portal or Faith Dev injector.
I hope BC6 doesn't get released to the public either because there is going to be so many people with it that I am just stop playing till it gets patched.

I really want those chams to fall back on but I can settle for simple non patched (or detected if possible) no recoil/spread.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us