SmileSimple Hack Request

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Simple Hack Request
Hi MPGH community. I need a simple hack, this hack should have aimbot to the chest,chams (I prefer that the chams have only 1 color so its easier),No recoil,No spread and thats all. Thank you

UPDATE: Please if you can make a loader for the .dll

My OS:

Win 7 -64bit
a simple hack != aimbot
Its hard to find a hack as simple as that nowadays. MPGH are in need of coders.
What are you willing to provide in exchange for this hack? (President) Obama left me with change.
ye cause making aimbot is sooo easy
Well you dont need to be sarcastic. Is making chams ''simple'' majesty?
Aimbot isn't simple... I'm almost certain there is a ton more code for aimbot than chams. I remember awhile back that someone released a literal 'simple hack', but it was only chams. No spread/No Recoil/No Sway also takes a bit of code work.
No hack is simple if you want it to work very well.
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
No hack is simple if you want it to work very well.
So that's why your hacks aren't released every week :P
Quote Originally Posted by M4ster H4cker View Post
So that's why your hacks aren't released every week :P

I might release a v5.2

One that is Undetected AND doesn't lag.
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post

I might release a v5.2

One that is Undetected AND doesn't lag.
The last one wasn't all too laggy. Chams and Fog wasn't that bad... However, RGB Chams didn't do much of anything for me xD
LOL I have aimbot server crash all of it. :3
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us