How Do u get the couloured people like [MPGH]AVGN screenshot somone plz tell me
Patched.::Simple:1:Hack::.
This is awesome! I use it a lot! 

Hi there
I use FreedomPeace Portal injector but it doesnt work
i use windows 7
and everytime i download the file i get the simple.rar file right but dont reli know what to do next can u please help asap ty
I use FreedomPeace Portal injector but it doesnt work
i use windows 7
and everytime i download the file i get the simple.rar file right but dont reli know what to do next can u please help asap ty

Current Status:
Win 7 64 bit - FULLY WORKING
Win 7 32 bit - Fully Working
Great hack, simple and flawless
Win 7 64 bit - FULLY WORKING
Win 7 32 bit - Fully Working
Great hack, simple and flawless

yes, i do after about 5 minutes
awesome ty it works
D~~~!!
D~~~!!good job mate!
Very nice hack, doesn't make me lag at all.
I don't get the Ch@ms part though
I don't get the Ch@ms part though

everything in hack works fine for me except the chams but its still awesome
uh how do i use it? i download the thing that said download files so now what
i meant like i start the injector but it then it crashes i have window 7 HELPP ASAPP
i meant like i start the injector but it then it crashes i have window 7 HELPP ASAPP
Good job! 

Where to download files from
Hi all,
I have never downloaded or used a hack before so where do I download the file/instructions to install from this forum. Both my boys kick my butt in this game, I want revenge without them knowing.
Regards
Kon1966.
I have never downloaded or used a hack before so where do I download the file/instructions to install from this forum. Both my boys kick my butt in this game, I want revenge without them knowing.
Regards
Kon1966.
whats a good injector :O
it keeps downloading as an itunes file how do i fix that
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...ideo-text.html
@kon1966 This should have all the info you need.
@laffy1taffy1 Just chose any from the list. (Personally I use AirDrop)
@pikckyy What OS are you using?
@kon1966 This should have all the info you need.
@laffy1taffy1 Just chose any from the list. (Personally I use AirDrop)
@pikckyy What OS are you using?
This thread is closed for replies.
