Stalker sig

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Stalker sig
Here's a new sig
It's C4D's only..
Rate it and gimme feedback ;O
V1:


V2:
Darkened the text a little


V3:
Fixed the cut in the lower right corner.
Pretty cool, only the left part of the text is hard to read,
Thanks.
I darkened it a lil :P
Okay, now its more..clear..
Lol Brook, thanks.
buh duh buh buh buh
im lovin it
Thanks..
I guess?.
Nice Nice.

Like mine in ma sigXD?
It's not bad Murk.
I like the fire effect with the hands.
8/10
Wow dude, that's really good. 10/10

That's why you're here. :]
Nice one Noobzz
Quote Originally Posted by ImNoobzz View Post
Here's a new sig
It's C4D's only..
Rate it and gimme feedback ;O
V1:


V2:
Darkened the text a little


V3:
Fixed the cut in the lower right corner.

Great Job on the final sig
Done a nice job with just a c4d
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us