ArrowDetectedHack Tool Remover

Posts 16–30 of 126 · Page 2 of 9
Nice job tnx
proboly just fot 64 BITS ?? =.=
OMG! TYSSVM Great Job! is it possible to get detected? hope not if so -cries-
Good job man
is it working only with bypass xtrap?
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder36 View Post
is it working only with bypass xtrap?
you mean if this detected by xtrap?
I wouldn't be surprised if he took the whole code to make this from someone else.
Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyRage View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if he took the whole code to make this from someone else.
PFF go play pacman
nice job man, congratz
Thanks sm0ke nice release
I never get "Hack Tool Detected" I get "XTrap has detected an outside program" and crap like that. T_T I can't find any undetected stuff. This won't help any.
@Cheese156764 thats why bypass xtrap has been created and the story ends here :P :P
Quote Originally Posted by frenci8 View Post
@Cheese156764 thats why bypass xtrap has been created and the story ends here :P :P
I am using the Bypass.
Posts 16–30 of 126 · Page 2 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us