Suggestion!
Ok guys heres a suggestion.
I am not a coder or something and you can really flame and send bad topics on me thats ok.
I see the most people in mpgh/ hack source coders post things like:
(Dude the $ bla bla blafijgroiqjotpr<-- Code things that i cant type
)
And
(DUDE GO LEARN C++!!!)
Then no one of these makes good hacks -.-
Well heres my suggestion.
Why dosen't these coders make a big hack together and stop talking about learn c++ noob and things to proof that they are good coders.
Thanks...
I am not a coder or something and you can really flame and send bad topics on me thats ok.
I see the most people in mpgh/ hack source coders post things like:
(Dude the $ bla bla blafijgroiqjotpr<-- Code things that i cant type
)And
(DUDE GO LEARN C++!!!)
Then no one of these makes good hacks -.-
Well heres my suggestion.
Why dosen't these coders make a big hack together and stop talking about learn c++ noob and things to proof that they are good coders.
Thanks...