[REQUEST] Signature!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUEST] Signature!
Main Text/Name: Just my user name in the bottom right hand corner.
Sub Text/Quote: "pwnz0rz" underneath my Username.
Size: Whatever really works for you, if you can't find a good size, use 500x150 or something close. I don't mind.
Style: Grunge-ish please.
Theme: More of a "Call of Duty 4" style, following the Character "Soap"
Colour: Blue/Dark blue.
Image/Render: Clickⓘ
Designer: I'd prefer "ImNoobz" but anyone will work. =D
Other Information: Thanks in Advance! =D
Lol, why Soap...
I'll do this as soon as i'm done with Nighthawk's sig >_>
lol Soap's character design caught my attention.

Alright, thanks!
I didn't even know they're we're pics of him...
Oh, and could you maybe find a pic on Planet Renders v3ⓘ and gimme the link?..
I'm not very good at rendering..
Ahh, alright. I understand.
I suck at rendering myself.
Here it is.ⓘ
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us