No Recoil issues

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
No Recoil issues
Hi, today I was playing with a no recoil hack and I discovered that if I mod my weapon no recoil doesn't work. Why is that?

It's probably a noob question, but anyway.
i have no idea how that could happen =/ .
was it a texture mod ?
Silences fuck up recoil btw.
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
i have no idea how that could happen =/ .
was it a texture mod ?
Naa it was a real hack. I don't if I should say which tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
Silences fuck up recoil btw.
It was a scope and extended magazine.
Yeah, silencers cancel out no recoil although I think Its only the ones that have an affect on the recoil of you gun. Also I have had problems with modding and hacking before. Are you using a cross model mod?
Quote Originally Posted by Genoble View Post
Yeah, silencers cancel out no recoil although I think Its only the ones that have an affect on the recoil of you gun. Also I have had problems with modding and hacking before. Are you using a cross model mod?
Maybe I expressed myself badly, I meant in-game mods.
Ahh ok. Well I think you should be safe using any of the mags. With scopes and silencers I would be more careful. Some of these will affect the recoil value of your gun which could cause it to then not be picked up be the coding in the hack you use. So just be careful not to chose slicers that affect your recoil and scopes that affect your aiming
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?