WHERE IS MTH !?!??

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
WHERE IS MTH !?!??
I havent Seen him For Awhile IS HE BANNED ?!??!
Lol
New namechange "boss"
and if he was banned you should see him couse than you know his old post dumb?
He died :| but his twin "Boss" is still alive
Ooh and we gonna get other minion bcouse M_T_H aint gonna get back
He said that in a PM to me we get other minion!
Me me me
I want to be minion (:
like a baus
LuoJun Kai is gona bann Every1 lol
ppl that he hates
Quote Originally Posted by jarren123 View Post
LuoJun Kai is gona bann Every1 lol
ppl that he hates
Nope I'm not gonna do that .____.
Because I am here for a while now (:
So I knows the " rules "
Btw you from ijji forum ain't you!
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
He is no longer minion.
@Dave84311
Can I be minion?
Application?
MTH is coming back, hes not gone forever

they already have said they dont want to hold applications for a new minion for the AVA section. the mods are doin a fine job as it is
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us