D3D Hack On/Off

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
D3D Hack On/Off
I Need Help in my D3D if i make a Hack on then i Cant make it off
i dont know the code for D3D

Help PLS

a Pic

My off Code i know its Wrong =(
Code:
	
	

	if(Speedd = 1)
	{
	    if (XXXX)
	    {
	        for(int i=0; i<XXX; i++)
{
		    if((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(XXXX))+(4*i))) != NULL)
		        *(XXXX*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(XXXX))+(4*i))) + Speed) = XXX;
		}
	    }
	}

	if(Speedd = 0)
	{
	    if (XXXX)
	    {
	        for(int i=0; i<XXX; i++)
		{
		    if((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(XXXXXX))+(4*i))) != NULL)
		        *(XXXX*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(XXXXX))+(4*i))) + Speed) =  XXX;
		}
	    }
	}
Dont write "Leecher","Learn C++" only Post if you want to Help pls
PS: I will give credits
Thanks
I have the same Problem Please Help
Hope you can figure out the problem! I would help but I am still learning.
Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyRage View Post
Hope you can figure out the problem! I would help but I am still learning.
Ah ok thanks
Dont post Source codes Leecher will Take it and try to make own hack..
Quote Originally Posted by Royku View Post
Dont post Source codes Leecher will Take it and try to make own hack..
Ok thanks edited but can you help me?
@Royku
What's The Base do u use ?
Quote Originally Posted by [N.O]N.A.M.E View Post
leecher
Omg you are the leecher geh scheißen man


Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post
What's The Base do u use ?
My Coder Team Coded The Base
By ElementCodingTeam
@JusCaus
@kloklo2
@RussianFighter
@user44
hi i need help with on and off
You can make a simpel hotkey... if you can make a D3D menu...

Cheak if hotkey is pressed, if it is prest change color/name and enable the hack or disable it.
yeah but i cant make it off if i make it On
there is all the time in the D3D "On"
Quote Originally Posted by kloklo2 View Post
yeah but i cant make it off if i make it On
there is all the time in the D3D "On"

You are a coder team but you guys cant code? lol
Quote Originally Posted by royku1 View Post

You are a coder team but you guys cant code? lol
lol we can code but there´s an error that we cant fix
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?