How did you spend your summer?

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
How did you spend your summer?
What did you all accomplish during your summers? Mine is almost over. I go to college on the 25th or something.
I didn't accomplish ANYTHING, did go to Wonderland, and had a blast!
Summer's not over yet.
Went to playland
Thats all and the rest is mpgh
I stayed home all day.
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
I stayed home all day.
Sounds awesome, at least you were cool.
I was on MPGH most of the time because i dont like hanging out with my friends
Learning how to dance like a pro.
Plus amazing time with friends, on every afternoon.

BTW 52 Kills with 39 Deaths on MAT.
Nothing.
I went to canda and got some bud, went back to washington
I worked, had sex,got drunk, hung out with friends, played like 8 different games, went to bars, my summers still not over till September 1st then I go to College and then I won't have time to do all the things i did during summer.
Quote Originally Posted by aonix View Post
I worked, had sex,got drunk, hung out with friends, played like 8 different games, went to bars, my summers still not over till September 1st then I go to College and then I won't have time to do all the things i did during summer.
2 peeps with a normal life for the moment.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


2 peeps with a normal life for the moment.
Yay for normal lives! I'm going to dread college tho
Nothin.

NOTHING.
I saw my friends.
I went to the cinema.
I did weed & shisha.
I went to New York.
I worked .
I went shopping with my best friend (girl)
I did some workout.
I played sports.
I drink beers only -_-
I went to the beach .
I was helper at a day camp for 3 weeks.
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
I saw my friends.
I went to the cinema.
I did weed & shisha.
I went to New York.
I worked .
I went shopping with my best friend (girl)
I did some workout.
I played sports.
I drink beers only -_-
I went to the beach .
I was helper at a day camp for 3 weeks.
where's the word sex there?
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?