See Ghost Function & Value

Posts 16–30 of 72 · Page 2 of 5
I do on another way.
1Pointer+3Offsets (Find them in OllyDBG)
Quote Originally Posted by No-Life View Post
you can do Seeghosts (memory) also on another way
Code:
if(a[1] == 1) 
		{
						  DWORD MemoryGhost = *(DWORD*)(CShellBase + "Someth");
						  {
								   *(float*)(MemoryGhost + 0x..) = (float)300;
								   *(float*)(MemoryGhost + 0x..) = (float)300;
								   *(float*)(MemoryGhost + 0x..) = (float)300;
								   *(float*)(MemoryGhost + 0x..) = (float)300;
						  }
					 }

Delte this man wtf...
@Ghost Delete this....
Leechers will C+P and make threads "what are the 4 addys for see ghost"
..

-ON TOPIC-
Its beter to make see ghost with memory
so you dont need bypass
Quote Originally Posted by Royku View Post

Delte this man wtf...
@Ghost Delete this....
Leechers will C+P and make threads "what are the 4 addys for see ghost"
..

-ON TOPIC-
Its beter to make see ghost with memory
so you dont need bypass
Ghost doesnt have to delete cuz Leechers don´t know the offsets and the addy
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

Ghost doesnt have to delete cuz Leechers don´t know the offsets and the addy
yes
/msg2short
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

Ghost doesnt have to delete cuz Leechers don´t know the offsets and the addy
:P come on MSN you bitch (A) <3 nh
Quote Originally Posted by Royku View Post

Delte this man wtf...
@Ghost Delete this....
Leechers will C+P and make threads "what are the 4 addys for see ghost"
..

-ON TOPIC-
Its beter to make see ghost with memory
so you dont need bypass
Who's ghost?
im noLifer not a ghost or what you wanna say /
anyway i didnt post addies => NoOne is going to make that working
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
Well..I'll pub this Source in next days...! Really Funny when NoobHack can use that code! I get back to Vietnam and Coding for VN CF ...
Didnt you code AImbot to crossfire NA

I saw your videos ..
Is a nice hacks
nice Thread Thanks
oh c'mon everybody know taht oosimsonsoo is leecher and dragonattack but he is banned xD (noob)
I would only delete this if the thread started requested me to do so.
And i leechers dont bug me at all, they just make mpgh more popular
I really dont care if it's leeched or not. I'm Just glad you posted it.
Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
I really dont care if it's leeched or not. I'm Just glad you posted it.
Go to the HELL [ bla...bla ]
***** is the best!!!
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
How did you find the addy for ghost? I want to learn what to search for. Ex. See Ghost,chams, etc etc.


thanks
you must learn asm
Posts 16–30 of 72 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us