[Request] Signature
Hello,
I have recently had a name change and I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to take the time out of their day to make me a signature and an avatar.
Main Text/Name: Dr. Grammar
Sub Text/Quote: Anything. (Something really inspiring and intellectual)
Size: 400 x 150 (px)
Style: (Not specific, I do apologise) I would like it quite smooth and not very grungy.
Theme: If possible could I please have an image for the main theme?
Colour: I don't particularly mind although I am not a fan of light colours such as yellow, sky blue, pale pinks etc. I am however a fan of colours such as magenta, cobalt blue, vibrant greens and black. (not really a colour though)
Image/Render: I am really struggling with this as I have not found a suitable render, perhaps you may be able to assist me.
Designer: I do not mind, you are the experts and I will trust you all.
Other Information: I'm sorry about the lack of information that I have provided. I understand that it isn't remotely helpful but I am hoping that someone has the creativity needed to help me out with this signature.
Also, I do not wish to be a pain but if someone could also make me a suitable avatar to match the signature then this would also be much appreciated. If this is not possible then I do apologise for wasting your time with my thread.
Thanks in advance.
I have recently had a name change and I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to take the time out of their day to make me a signature and an avatar.
Main Text/Name: Dr. Grammar
Sub Text/Quote: Anything. (Something really inspiring and intellectual)
Size: 400 x 150 (px)
Style: (Not specific, I do apologise) I would like it quite smooth and not very grungy.
Theme: If possible could I please have an image for the main theme?
Colour: I don't particularly mind although I am not a fan of light colours such as yellow, sky blue, pale pinks etc. I am however a fan of colours such as magenta, cobalt blue, vibrant greens and black. (not really a colour though)
Image/Render: I am really struggling with this as I have not found a suitable render, perhaps you may be able to assist me.
Designer: I do not mind, you are the experts and I will trust you all.
Other Information: I'm sorry about the lack of information that I have provided. I understand that it isn't remotely helpful but I am hoping that someone has the creativity needed to help me out with this signature.
Also, I do not wish to be a pain but if someone could also make me a suitable avatar to match the signature then this would also be much appreciated. If this is not possible then I do apologise for wasting your time with my thread.
Thanks in advance.