[Request] Signature.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Signature.
Heya Guys (and gals)

As the title sais, I need a good signature.

The only request that I have is that Sonny Moore aka "Skrillex" is the focus in it, and the theme should be sortof like dubstep.

The main meaning of this is that I want to be suprised a bit, I dont want to decide what I will get, and just want you to do what you like and what you think will fit.

Format:
Main Text/Name: Crone
Size: as big as possible, except, people shouldnt have to scroll in my sig (worst case scenario i can resize it myself)
Style: You Choose
Theme: Skrillex, Dubstep
Colour: Anything you see fit.
Image/Render: Any image of Sonny Moore (Skrillex)
Other Information: Be Creative.

For pictures of Skrillex, just google it, there are loads of pictures. and if your having problems thinking of what to do, heres some inspirational music (skrillex of course) http://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...t-dubstep.html

PS: also, if you make me a really nice one and I notice you've put alot of work in to it, If you wish I could do something for you in 3D modelling, maya/autocad
Request Format
Main Text/Name: The main text on the signature.
Sub Text/Quote: [Optional] The text below the main text.
Size: The size of the signature in pixels.
Style: [Optional] The style of the signature, such as Grunge or Abstract.
Theme: The theme that the signature has to follow, whether it be a game or an image.
Colour: [Optional] The colour or colours that you want to be included.
Image/Render: [Optional] The render that you want placed on the image, such as a soldier.
Designer: [Optional] The designer that you want to create your signature. Requests with specific designers may take a lot longer than not specifying one, depending on their availability.
Other Information: Anything else you think we should know.

Follow the format.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Request Format
Main Text/Name: The main text on the signature.
Sub Text/Quote: [Optional] The text below the main text.
Size: The size of the signature in pixels.
Style: [Optional] The style of the signature, such as Grunge or Abstract.
Theme: The theme that the signature has to follow, whether it be a game or an image.
Colour: [Optional] The colour or colours that you want to be included.
Image/Render: [Optional] The render that you want placed on the image, such as a soldier.
Designer: [Optional] The designer that you want to create your signature. Requests with specific designers may take a lot longer than not specifying one, depending on their availability.
Other Information: Anything else you think we should know.

Follow the format.
Alright, I updated my first post
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us